Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

St Joe 5/3/15 May 03, 2015 7:22 pm #1286

• Tmik34
  • Tmik34's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1218
Got out with my dad and a few of my buddies. Started shallow with only a shaker King on a flatline with a custom thin fish and a lost king at the back of the boat that tangled everything. Trolled around for another 1.5 hours with nothing to show so we headed deeper and found some action around 90 fow due west of the pier heads.

Worked a waypoint and boated a nice healthy King 12 lbs on a rigger down 20 feet. ( some one tell me the spoon name in the pic)

Same way point lost a couple other on a 3/8 oz keel weight with a ko wobbler and lost a few on a trash can dodger and spin n glow right off the bottom.

Same way point landed 2 more Lakers one on that bottom setup and 1 on a flat line on the ko wobbler go figure.

Beautiful day out there!! Here are some pics and I was happy to put these guys on their biggest fish of their lives.

I finally got my Southend shirt bloody!

-Lady M- Sea Ray 290 Amberjack

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

St Joe 5/3/15 May 04, 2015 7:06 am #1295

• BNature
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1466
The spoon looks like a green-n-yellow, to me. Years ago, we fished green-n-yellows, blue n silvers, orange with black dots etc. Now we have to fish with pumpkin-eaters, devis-tators, salad-shooters, iron micks and no body knows what-n-ell the fish are biting without having a catalog on board.

St Joe 5/3/15 May 04, 2015 8:00 am #1300

• Dirty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1728
Nice haul tim :)
Boatless!

• Page: